My Predictions For Vikings (Season 2)
As I have mentioned before, I plan on reviewing Vikings again. Like last season, I figured it might be a good idea to make another list of predictionsfor season two. (spoiler alert!) Below, I have listed my big predictions for this season. If you would like to read some of my last seasons posts just click here.
1) Athelstan wont be killed: It just makes no sense, he is simply too big of a character. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole crucifixion scene in the trailer is just a hallucination.
2) Floki might be killed instead: I like Floki. Everyone likes Floki. But I really fear for him. In the scope of the show, he’s kind of been put on the sidelines in the last few episodes and I have a feeling that someone is going to die in the new episode.
3) The time skip will happen sometime after the first episode: This one is basically fact. There have been plenty of images of Aslug with her baby bump. This means that little to no time has gone by. This leads me to my next prediction…
4) Bjorn will stay with Lagertha: Bjorn has a choice to make. He will probally choose to stay with his mom as he has already proved his alliegence to her in last years finale.
5) King Aelle will return: … Because why wouldn’t he? He said he would, so it would just make sense. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is ever another raid on Northumbria, Athelstan might join in. This could be when he goes to another monastery and is told he will be crucified by the monks.
6) Ragnar will choose to stay with Aslaug: For the time being anyway. Ragnar craves power and control, so he will stay with Aslaug. Although, I do think he will eventually get back with Lagertha.
7) Rollo and Lagertha will become a couple: It makes sense. It’s been stated in the wiki that Rollo will take over as leader of the tribe, I also suspect that Lagertha has some feeling for him as well.